Monday, March 08, 2010

The Vacation


The City was beautiful. We had a good time. This was the view from our room. The ferry Building. Usually we are on the other side of the hotel so we see other views and have a bigger room, but this time our room was still good and we looked out to the Market St. side. Here is a picture of the lobby. Pretty. While Steve walks across the Street for his work meetings I got to visit my ill friend when he had enough energy for visitors, then the rest of the time I got to be on Vacation in my home city. I know it was rough and I felt very guilty having fun (NOT).
While running around "on vacation" I stopped by the "Painted Ladies'

Still more to come.........

3 Comments:

Anonymous Tami said...

Your trip sounds like fun. This is the first year in many that I have not thought of the bear rondezvous, and why certain other friends didn't go- but I suppose it was because of work. I miss the city a lot.

I hope things improve for your friend who is not well. Keep in touch.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Rocko said...

Thanks Tami, I don't know hope this will turn out, he's not in a good place (mentally).

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Painted Ladies' what a beautiful picture. You should photograph more often.

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home