Friday, April 22, 2011

More pictures from the desert, 2nd in the Series

These first three pictures are what the place looked like the day we first saw it. The guy on the couch is my husband and the guy in the chair is our real estate agent. He so cute! Woof! He's gay and was a neighbor too, but has moved. His ranch was pretty close to ours, just a little walk through the desert.
All three pictures are part of the same room, I am just rotating right to take the shots.



This one is after we bought it. It's a cool fireplace, it separates the dining room from the living room. This was once the back of the house. Now it is the front, I built that room I showed you in the first pictures here, making it the front room or foyer. You can see part of the porch that I ripped off through the glass door. The kitchen half is to the right, I'll show you that area in the next house post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home