Friday, August 12, 2011

Coronado Island, Dog Beach

Today we went to Coronado Island and the dog beach there.



Kody loves his ball and the handy throw stick makes it so you don't have to use your hands to pick up his grimy slobber ball.



It's not easy to take a picture of ourselves holding the iPad.


I kinda like this one with my buddies behind me.


Aleah was in heaven exploring the beach smells.


As Kody waits for the throw, Aleah rolls around in the sand, she's loving this!



Point Loma is that dot of land on the right, we're at the opening of San Diego Bay at the top end of Coronado Island.
I'm bringing the kids back to this beach on Wednesday, when our local dog park is closed for maintenance. It' really nice!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 Comments:

Anonymous dog beach said...

it seems a nice,,,,,,,,,..........thanks!

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home