Friday, August 05, 2011

Point Loma Sea Food

This is the best seafood here in SD! I love it! You order inside at the counter, they call out your order when it is done and go outside to find a spot at the harbors edge. They do have tables both inside and out, but we like to sit out. And with dogs, it's the only place. Funny, I always order the Crab Cakes, with a glass of dry white wine, I'm in heaven!


From here you can see the downtown skyline, at a distance.


Dogs get to watch us enjoy our meal, I do share, but not much. Their not much interested in the view, with Crab Cakes so close.


Lots of boats moored here.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 Comments:

Blogger Buck said...

WOW!! It looks like you're really taking in all the great sites there at SD! I"ve never been, but hopefully one of these days...

The pics of the dogs in the water were cool. It looks as if they were really enjoying themselves (perhaps Kody is claustrophobic in the pool?.

Just curious...what kind (brand) of camera do you have? The pics turned out GREAT, but I'm sure they look much better before posting them on teh blog.

I'm looking for more from you later on. :)

11:04 AM  
Anonymous LolaFoxyBrown said...

This is literally one of my favorite seafood spots in San Diego! Been going here with the family since I was a little girl... Now I feel like I need to get down there for some seafood :)

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home