Thursday, December 18, 2008

MILK

A friend of ours took this picture and sent it to us. Makes me miss the Castro. Rusty and I are going to see the movie today at 3:50. Our friend said it is very well made. Here is what he wrote.

"The sun was shining yesterday, so I decided to take a picture of the good ol' Castro Theatre, just three blocks from my home. It's been really exciting having MILK playing there, right in the neighborhood where it all happened and where it was shot earlier this year. As I've told numerous people, I think it's just about as perfect a film as could have been made dealing with that subject matter."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree about "Milk." It's just perfect. I've seen it three times now and got a signed one-sheet from the screenwriter. It's got to win some major awards come Oscar time.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home