Sunday, May 30, 2010

WE'RE GONNA GO EGGS, five weeks later


The girls are getting bigger. I love them in their dinosaur kinda way but they are not the Chicky chicks I like to call them. They are more like fraighdy cats. I try to comfort them when I come into their yard but they still cower in the corner when I enter. Here's a picture of them getting nervous as I get closer. I do hold them gently, and talk softly to them, but I guess it is being so different and so much bigger, they run from. I don't like having to use a net to catch them. You think it's the net? Maybe? It's the only way to get ahold of them. I've carefully handled them from day one, protected in the garage sink with the heat lamps to keep them warm, but I think they know that after eggs for breakfast, they're dinner.
-------------------------Day one------------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how was dinner?

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home