Saturday, August 13, 2011

Wine Tasting at Bernardo Winery

Today we went wine tasting in Rancho Bernardo. A village north of San Diego. This place is a little park, full of vineyards, artists, cafe's and of course, my favorite, wine! We enjoyed the best bruschetta and a cheese plater. Roasted garlic, sundries tomatoes, olives and an assortment of cheeses, all to be spread on French bread and crackers. We started with the cab and moved on to other tastings.


For a refresher we sipped on a fruity sangria. Cheers!


Steve's loving this!


My iPad does not capture just how beautiful it all is around this winery.


And the local artist are right there creating art. Here we have the glass blowers doing their thing.





For some reason I only took pictures of them doing their art, not any pictures of the finished glass, which is for sale on shelves right behind me.


My honey enjoying himself and wishing you all his blessings with a final glass of rose champagne for desert.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home