Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"PRE-BEAR"


San Francisco is the perfect city for young Gay Men. The atmosphere is calling for horny young men to relocate there, find themselves, have lots and lots of fun..........(sex), safely with other guys, then after two, three decades or so, flee the men frenzy; to begin life as say, not a boy, but a man/bear. These pictures are of me when I was a boy in San Francisco.


I had a great time and found the love of my life there.

How we live in the desert and somehow turned into bears.

Those San Francisco days are behind us now.

I wouldn't change a thing!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these memories from San Francisco days. I think I was always a bear in some ways, but the popularity of them only happened after I left San Francisco. Dang. L.A. just isn't as enchanting as the city.

Do you think a happy monogamous couple can live in San Francisco? It's our dream to move back there someday.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home