Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I will survive

I had my second shoulder surgery on Monday July 10th, and it went great. I don't have to have my arm in a sling for six weeks as we had thought and I can start physical therapy sooner. The bad side is that I may need to have one more surgery but this time orthoscopic surgery which is less invasive. That surgery will be in four months if needed at all. There is some blockage in the front side of my shoulder that the Doctor tried to get from the back, which is where the incision was made, but he was not able to reach it without doing more damage. So he thought a follow-up surgery would be better, because I may be able to release the frozen tendons in physical therapy that are the problem in the front.
So now let the healling begin. If only the size of the shoulder would remain the same and the right side would be as big. It is massive! and I look fantastic!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

You have always looked awesome

7:25 PM  
Blogger Rocko said...

THANK YOU

8:04 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Yay, you're home and recovering very well I might add : ) This is great!!

Hopefully, all you need is the Physical Therapy to help release the tendons...no more surgery!

Hugs.
Blessings.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home