Friday, August 04, 2006

Beautiful Earth

I love the monsoon season in Southern Arizona, this weather is quite a break. While the rest of the country is suffering from global warming, we, in the southwest are enjoying the cool 90's. It has not been over 100 degrees ALL August. Isn't that wonderful!

Moving here has been an experience. I have seen more lightning in one hour then I have seen in my entire life. While soaking in the pool, just look up in the sky and see the clouds take over in the afternoon, the roar of the earth, the flashes of light, and sharp ignition of energy, is exciting.
I am kidding, I only let Rusty swim at these times ;-D, 'the kids' (dogs) have to get out of the pool, it's dangerous! If anything happened to them; what kind of dad am I!

No really this place is magical. I can see why the United States fought Mexico for the west. It is surly a treasure. California, Arizona, New Mexico, O.K. Utah and Nevada, (I guess we didn't win Utah and Nevada, just the Morons, opps, left out the m). Texas; they can have back, what were we thinking? W can be the president of Mexico for all I care, sorry neighbors to the south, I wouldn't wish that crime family on you, but please, please take him!

The desert seems to be smiling right now (happy to get to drink after so long a dry spell, 'I know the feeling'). Everything is so green, funny how brown and grey can turn to green. It is beautiful! Sunsets like you have never seen! Everyday! We here are truly lucky! Glad I came.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Well, I still miss you!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

The way you describe Arizona is "beautiful"...a magical place!

Take Care!

Hugs & Blessings.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home