Saturday, December 10, 2005

God, Artist or Egomaniac?

Have you ever traveled or seen the world? This is an incredible part of the universe, my favorite part by the way. I have never traveled to other parts of the universe, just seen pictures, but I still think I like it here the best. The blues and the greens, the reds, yellows and oranges, the browns and tans, and those purples. This place is so fulfilling. It has solids, semi-solids, gases, and in between, liquids. You can't beat it! I think the creator has done a magnificent job, and I just want to thank wholeheartedly everyday! Creating a wonderful home for us to live, share, and evolve. But to worship? who wants to be worshiped? and have everyone on their knees? That doesn't sound very godlike nor worthy of a creator such as this. That's more of a man thing. People say that we were created in Gods own image, but I think that these people, who say that, have created their god in their image, giving God personality traits like theirs. They would like to be worshiped, by people on their knees.
I love and respect anybody that is so generous and talented to create such a place for life to thrive and be so diverse, Life can take on so many different forms we're still discovering them.
To think that one that can create this much so beautiful and perfect is so small that wants to be praised and worshiped is an insult. You cannot do this kind of work, then be so insecure you require that kind of attention. That is belittling, and to make a world, with life, is BIG.

3 Comments:

Blogger Coco said...

Hi : )
Hope you are doing well...

Life is alittle hectic these days...overwhelming to say the least!

Take Care!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Just stopping by to say, "Hi".

By the way, I've posted my picture on my blog...

Take Care!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

I think God is an artist - sometimes I think God has both a good laugh/cry at some of the things done in the name of God

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home