Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Veterans for bush=Evangelicals for satan

I just don't get this conservative rancher mentality of Arizona. It's not so much redneck as white-ass. I call it speaking trailer. I understand the language, I just don't speak it, and they don't understand me or my language, and other thinking people. bush does fall right in with his brainlessness. They admire that?
I was under the impression they did not like draft dodgers. He really is not a part of their world. His family has a lot of money, (ill gotten) to buy his way out of Viet-nam. So it must be O.K. to just tell lies, that way they can believe in him. That's all it takes to lead them; be rich, sound stupid, stick to the lies, and start a war! They seem to love wars. So they can think of themselves as heros. I think they like to torture too, makes them feel manly yeah!
Are christians supposed to stand up for, and protect life? Not war and greed! Did I miss something? Some body should tell them peace is not a four letter word.
And the love and hope we have for the world is peace not piece.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rocko said...

Thanks Rusty ;-} Who loves you daddy?

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home