Monday, August 28, 2006

It's time for the Burn

Burning Man!
Sorry to say, this year I am not going, but I do have friends that are.
My friends are so excited, they have called me many times to hear my stories and what would be best to bring. I give them all the advice I can think of, and share the stories that have made me realize that this is the best festival on Earth, and I know of no other like it. It is based on people, giving, sharing, and fellowship.
This will be their first burn, and they want to be prepared. I stress to just "be yourself, do what you love, take something you would love to share, and party!", because you will absolutely love it. It can change your life!
It is way cool.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go.. Lets go next year!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Rocko said...

You're on

9:51 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Someone said, "party"?
I want to go too!
Take me!!

"Life" is better...
Unfortunately, it's also the end of summer and it's Back to School (work!).

Take Care!

Hugs.
Blessings.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home